SPECIAL MEETING OF SAN ANTONIO DEL MAR HOMEOWNERS COMMITTEE
Revised MINUTES from December 11, 2008, 4:00pm
Members Present: Al Rosen, Javier Gonzales, Craig Schaefer, Liz Walton, Dora McIntosh & Dr. Martha Alvarez.
· Financially SADM is in good shape considering it is the year’s end and traditionally a lean time for SADM. This is the first time in several years we have not had to borrow against the coming year’s dues to meet December expenses. This is largely due to cost measures Dr. Alvarez has taken to achieve the maximum result for the minimum expense and also because of the community support we have received.
· Liz Walton and Dr. Alvarez have finished entering the block and lot numbers into Quick Books.
· Craig moved and Liz seconded to spend up to $300 for a needed invoice software package to enhance Quick Books and to secure three licenses for three computers to use the software. The board voted unanimously for the expenditure. This should help immensely to organize future dues billing and data entry.
· Craig will donate data keys, memory sticks, to SADM.
· Our next community meeting is postponed until February 14th, 2009.
· Dr. Alvarez reported that SADM is in good shape. The guards are vigilant and doing a fine job.
· Al Rosen and Dr. Alvarez will work to get the final signatures from the previous board members needed to resolve the ACTA situation. Then the document can be notarized and published in the public registry.
· The board agreed unanimously that the SADM employees should receive the standard 2 weeks salary Christmas bonus.
· The board approved $300 to print “SADM 2009” ID stickers for vehicles to be available for all SADM residents.
End: 5:05 pm Recorded by: Craig Schaefer