April, 09, 2009: MEETING MINUTES OF SAN ANTONIO DEL MAR
Members Present: Al Rosen, Javier Gonzales, Craig Schaefer, Liz Walton, Herta Calvo, Dora Alicia McIntosh, Dr. Martha Alvarez.
· Minutes were read and approved from March 12 and March 14 meetings.
· How to deal with renters who are loud, inconsiderate and rude? Suggested that a letter of complaint from the Board be delivered to the offender and a copy sent to the Delagado in Playas.
· Dr. Alvarez said there is no response yet from CESPT regarding the homeowners petition seeking repairs to all 4 sewage pumping stations. She will continue to contact them.
· What can be done about the abandoned cars on the streets and the unsightly ‘salvage yard’ appearance of a home at the South Entrance to SADM?
· A resident has requested that the cement table at the 800 block pool be moved to the other end of the pool to help eliminate noise from people congregating around the table.
· Herta suggested we keep track of the number of hours SADM is without electricity, and if we continue to experience chronic outages, we contact the electric company headquarters in Mexico City.
· 238 households are now paying dues to the Homeowners Association.
· A letter of information needs to be created for homeowners who have palm trees in their yards that need trimming.
· Al wants to create a welcome sign for the guard gates.
· Javier stated that street repairs should take priority before opening another pool. All agreed.
· The North end parks need to have doggie bags restocked.
· The July 4th party will be discussed at the next Board meeting.
· Craig made a motion, Liz seconded, to spend another $1000 ($20 per tree) to trim more palm trees in SADM for fire prevention and safety. Vote was unanimous.
· Al Rosen will put together a photo evidence presentation recording the sewage problem that will be delivered to the Delegado.
· Al has installed 3 new “dog on leash” signs, 2 new “slow down” signs, 4 new “stop” signs.
· Herta will create a “seasonal report” for the community to communicate actions taken for the benefit of all residents, such as: trim Palms, clear brush, clean lots, clean drains, etc.
· A security person will be posted at the swimming pool on the weekends during the summer.
· The fence at one of the tennis courts is being repaired for a dog run. Bench and doggie bags to be available.
· Visitor guidelines and SADM rules to be handed out at guard gate to everyone as a reminder of expected behavior.
· End: 6:15 pm Recorded by: Craig Schaefer